Friday, March 12, 2010

It....my cell phone

My cell phone is SMART.....well, it is something else anyway. I have had it for several months...and still it is smarter than me. I still haven't been able to completely figure it out. I know there is a book that came with it...to read and figure it out...but I haven't looked at it.....I thought I could and would figure it out...but like I said.....IT IS SMARTER THAN ME!
It kinda reminds me of the movie Christine..the one where the car is possessed....yeah, that is my phone. If you call me and I am on the other line...I am going to hang up on you...not cause I want to...I probably want to really talk to you...but I do not know how to switch over the call. lol...and if I am in the middle of a text and you call...I am going to hang up on you! It is crazy that I cannot figure it out. I remember clearly the day I walked into the Verizon store and got the phone...I asked the man if they carried just a "regular" phone...he looked at me as if I had horns...those young kiddos..I did not mean the rotary circle dial phone that we had when I was a kid...I mean something that was "normal" but no, I walked out with some touch screen and full keyboard phone....ugh...I guess I should get with the current technology.
But there is something that I have figured out...I have outsmarted it on...I have figured out that my phone is sooooo smart it tells me when someone has received my text....there is actually this little symbol that pops up when someone has read the text that I have sent.....however, the problem is that it drives me crazy....when I ask someone a question and they don't respond...or better yet..they act as if they never got the text...this is a problem for me...cause I know they have gotten the text. My phone is smart in the sense that it can do so much...but it has a big mouth too...such a tattle tell...didn't it ever hear that snitches get stictches~

1 comment:

  1. FYI, I do sometimes accidentally open and delete texts. I know they show up as being read, but I didn't read it and to boot, I deleted it and I can't get it back and now I'm not even sure who it was from! that maybe just me, but someitmes I grab and move, grab and move and I don't stop and look!
    Not sure if this is what happened, but I do know you are upset. I join you in prayer! love ya!

    ReplyDelete