Friday, October 16, 2009

Things that make me go Hmmmmmm

Okay...there are a few things that make me absolutley insane...crazy insane.....minor little things really that arent that hard to do and really at the end of the day dont really matter in the big scheme of things, but I am still going to just put them down for my own sanity...Maybe I will look back and laugh!

1. Changing the toilet paper roll.....this is not going to cause brain damage, I promise. Everytime I use the bathroom I have to change the toilet paper roll or simply place it on the holder...people, including my children and friends, will use the last square and then leave the empty roll just there or they get out a new roll and set it on top of the old empty roll.

2. Walking past the dishwasher to put the dishes in the sink.....Seriously, a few steps could be saved if you just place them in the dishwasher in the first place.

3. The garbage.....holy cow.....if it is falling out the top...it simply needs to go out. and seriously needs to go out if now you are stacking things beside the can!

4. Feeding the pets the last of their food. Oh my goodness, if you take the last of something....please put it on the list!

5. Calling me and then proceeding to talk to your friends in the background without ever acknowledging that I am on the phone....Click, I will hang up on you!

6. Driving slow in the fastlane...Holy cow, if I can be on facebook and drive in the fast lane to chicago....so can everyone else.

7.Empty containers in the pantry....why does the cookie container get put back into the pantry without cookies in it....and I hear the, "Mom, i wasnt me!" yeah, right, I forgot, the keebler elves now eat their own cookies....they really are in the bag! LOL

8. Coats all over the furniture...I mention this one now, cause I know it is coming with the nseasonably cold weather that we have....when you enter my house...the first thing you see is a coat closet....and yes, there are hangers in there...what a concept!

9. Drinking from the milk carton....all i can say is NASTY!

Okay, so they are minor...I know...but things that I just have to do or see on a regular basis. Yes, I know the world isnt going to end over any of these, but they make me wonder if I should ever put anything major in my childrens hands! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment