Thursday, October 1, 2009

Celebrating life

Okay. So today, after much consideration, I have decided to do a blog of my own. I have been told by many that I should blog...as if they believe that I truly have something to say...maybe I do. But today seemed fitting to me with today being October 1st....a very special day to me in that this is the day that I choose to start a Celebration of Life...I take this day and start it the same way I have for the last 11 years.....I go to the cemetary and pay respects to the woman that gave birth to me...a woman who sacrificed so much to make sure that her children had it all...and not meaning material things...but love. I, often, tell people that October is my birth month and it is....my birthday is Oct 5th....but I choose to celebrate the entire month...out of respect for life and as a way to show gratitude for all that I have been given in this life. Not many people in my family lives a long life...so I choose to celebrate life and am excited with each year that I am blessed with.
okay....well, I would love to stay and tell you more about me and my life and I will get around to doing just that...I will share my random thoughts from time to time...probably more often than not. Just bare with me as this new adventure takes on a life of its own! and Always Celebrate Life!

1 comment: