Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And this brought to you by the Number 11

And this brought to you by the Number 11....kinda makes me think of Sesame Street...which by the way celebrated 40 yrs today. But, no, this time it is not about Sesame Street; this time it is about my weird, weird thing....almost hatred for the Number 11. Seriously, this number creeps me out. Now, I have a friend, Kim, who has told me that the Number 11 is suppose to be angelic of sorts.....I DO NOT BUY THAT AT ALL! So so many bad things have happened in my life that revolve almost around the Number 11. My first car accident was on the 11th. My parents got married on November 11 (11-11) and my mom died on November 11 (11-11). Then there was September 11th. Our dear friend died on a date in which the numbers add up to 11. Seriously, the list goes on and on. Even when I went looking at homes to buy several years ago...I found a house that I liked and wanted to see...but when I looked at the address...yep, you guessed it...the house numbers equaled 11...couldnt even see the house then. I have this weird thing about it...I have tried to push it to the side, but it is always lurking in the shadows.
Tomorrow brings about another 11 in my life....My mom will be gone 11 years tomorrow. Where did that time go? 11 years...just poof and it is gone...11 years! So tomorrow will be a day where I will do everything in my power to turn it over to God...just give it all to him...and hope for sunshine, but I am almost certain it will rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment