Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Things...our things

I was thinking about a lot of different things as I was driving today....thinking about things....our things, my kids things, things you will find lying around my home.
Here is a short list: a list of things that should probably be put away but usually aren't.....let's see"
1. Hoodies...we have lots of hoodies in my home, some on kids, some in their floors, some in the closets, some....well, just everywhere.
2. Crayons and coloring books...yes, Kylie still likes to color.
3. Sports gear of all kinds...tennis balls for the dog, softball equipment, basketball equipment...gear of all kinds.
4. Shoes...we should start our own shoe store.
5. Dishes in the sink...yes, my kiddos like to eat.
6. Dog hair and cat hair...yes, we have hair...we vacuum everyday, but our furry family members live with us, they get on the furniture (they arent suppose to but they do) they sleep with us...they live as we do...shhhh, dont tell them they are pets...they do not know this.
7.Computers, Ipods, cell phones....everywhere.
8. Writing on the kids bathroom mirror...this is how Dylan remembers things and I am okay with that.
9.A basket of bills...feel free to pay them if you like.
10. Laughter, I mean, technically, it is a thing...it is all over my home. We laugh, we have fun, we laugh some more.
11. Blankets...you will usually find one on each couch...we like to be comfy.
12. Pictures of us, our friends....pictures of those we love...displayed in frames all over...Oh, and lets not forget the pictures on the fridge...every fridge should have important people on it.


These are just a few of the things we you will displayed out in my home...not sure if displayed is the right word, cause sometimes it is a mess....but I am okay with messes...our home is well lived in....we can clean it up later, but if an opportunity arises to laugh, or sit and talk, or look at those pictures together...I am all for that.

What kind of things do you have laying around that you would not want to live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment