Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing personal

The irritation level is high...very high! I wish that it wasn't and most times I can let it go, but over the course of the last week, I have had 4 separate emails and/or text messages wanting to know if I was mad at them. Emails and text stating that they had not heard from me and that they wondered what they had done that I wasn't returning their calls or texts! UGH! Makes me want to scream! I am not 16 years old in high school! I am not playing this silly bullcrap game!
LISTEN UP PEOPLE......I AM BUSY! I WISH I WASN'T! I WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE AND NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! I WORK TWO JOBS...ONE FULL TIME ONE....YES, IT IS ONLY 3 DAYS A WEEK, BUT IT IS 3-16 HR DAYS WHEN I GO TO WORK. I DRIVE AN HOUR AND A HALF TO WORK. I THEN PICK UP EXTRA IN A RECOVERY ROOM ONE DAY A WEEK. I AM IN SCHOOL...AN ONLINE PROGRAM WORKING ON MY BSN...IT IS A 5 WEEKS CLASS THAT HAS 16 WEEKS OF WORK CONDENSED INTO 5 WEEKS...AND THEN I HAVE TO VERY ACTIVE KIDS WHO ARE INVOLVED IN SPORTS!
In my eyes, I am the busiest person I know...maybe, that is because I am so busy that I haven't been able to notice if someone else is doing quite as much as I am. So if you don't hear from me, perhaps I am trying to have a conversation with my kids or taking a shower or sleeping....Nothing personal.
By the way, I stopped trying to run myself ragged trying to fit all of my friends in, when I suddenly realized that the road to friends houses only travel from my drive to theirs....never the other way around....Hmmmmmm, I wonder how I ever get home?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! It seems I have barely enough time for my hubby and it's gonna get even worse once a little guy comes.
    It was good to see you at the shower, I just wish I could have visited with you more!

    ReplyDelete